Monday, April 25, 2011

My Time Among The Natives

Once, I spent a whole 7 years, among the native tribes of Gkjhswfbhjazdkhjbasdhbcklajdsfvbladnadcakdb.


My time there was not an easy time, mainly as, I felt it necessary to show my respect for their primitive ways, and quaint old tribal customs by learning their native language.


So that, I could speak with them, "on their level", as "one of them", if you will. 


Trouble is - in 7 years, the only word I learnt was: 


"hbjvgrkhjbsfdbmjhsdljhfbvlksdfbvlkdjfsbhvlkmnjskjfhdgbkjsdfbhnck sdjhbmxkdjsfhbvxsl jhbzvkajshdbvskjdbh cva,jdhsbclajkshdbfkjasrhdbfasljdhfybwearklhbaljrvhbalkjdhvbalqkjehfbbqflkejhbfxmqkwjehbfzaaqlhzbdcfkmaqwerhbvfkeawjyhbmxqhlwbdczmlakdjhnbeqla8iyghlzadhjualeijdfwelhireuhgfsilufhalkjefherbfklajhefbakjhfbkwaqlejfhbvfaerkljnbferqlkujnyhwtlhfalkfndasdjknvcasdkvjnas,li8ufbnaslkfjnbaskdjfnaskjfnaer.ubnfalekrgvbfan.kejnvfa.krjnfewaqkrnj.mx,wribu;heydlrybhu;rewe,hwxmeriylhbsvmwzxhfrieuywbhmvowubyevfmzibevfmxqielfbmvoirwvhbmwitlvxbgmhwlitvbnxmierlbfvnmterlwlwiermbxehmlbvwlmicgbvxelimberqoievfmxbhleqifwbnemlxftbd" 


which,  (loosely translated) means:


"To slowly wonder if I have the correct change for the vending machine that dispenses Coca-Cola, while also suddenly remembering that Coca-Cola actually is a shortened version of COCAINE-Cola, since Coca-Cola actually really used to have actual cocaine in it, and remembering further that Freud was addicted to cocaine his whole working professional life, and besides, he became a legend in psychology circles, despite basing his whole life's work on 4 slightly-overweight, middle-aged, but nonetheless nice, Jewish women, which seems odd, in the scope of things."


Sadly, in the whole 7 years, I only once had the occasion to use the word, but at the time I couldn't remember the correct pronunciation of the last third of it, as, I was too sleepy and really needed a Coke to wake me up properly at the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment